Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I never try to show maturity...

My ability to forgive and forget is a double edged sword. To me, being angry and upset requires too much time and energy that I just don't have. When my anger gets the best of me, I take the flight route and use my amazing gift of the silent treatment. Over the years I've mastered the art of ignoring someone. I keep up the charade until I eventually forget that I'm mad, which is usually in about two days or a week. My attention span is very short so I don't have the ability to hold a long term grudge. However, I do believe in revenge and I will go out of my way to cut and pour salt into the wounds of those who have wronged me. I may forgive and forget but not after having the satisfaction of knowing I got my revenge.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

i don't think that this makes you immature.. i consider revenge sometimes myself! you're a bold lady to go get revenge, and you get satisfied too! i can envy that. i'm currently playing the silent game with a person now. Day 3.