Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I feel a separation coming on...

I've been diagnosed with heartbreak
and baby you've got the cure
but sometimes I sit and wonder how much I can endure
cause boo I'd give you all of me
but were we really meant to be?
Becuase suddenly this love has become like a chore,
when it used to mean so much more.
What happened to the days when I knew your heart was mine?
Now I'm fighting for just a minute of your time.
Tell me how we can go back to smiling, holding hands, and laughing
cause now it's all cursing, slamming doors, and crying
Can't you tell this love is dying?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i really do like this piece. it's classic passion versus ambivalence. i do hope that you can sort through your feelings and come out knowing that you are your own best thing and that healthy love is NEVER torture. trust me--i've been there to stockholm syndrome and back! sounds like you need to pick your pretty head up and make an obvious decision!

Anonymous said...

Aww sweetie I wish I could give you a hug. Sometimes you have to stop and realize that if there's more good than bad in a relationship, it's time for it to end. And if this is about who I think it is, then it's a good thing that is over.