Sunday, October 5, 2008

It's love baby, let's make it hurt

If falling in love is so great, why does it hurt so much? Why is it that the person I'm in love with is the one boy I shouldn't be with? I've unforunately given him enough of me to break my heart, which he does every chance he gets. I don't understand him at all. He says he loves me, but I feel like he only loves/likes me when it's convenient. I'm supposed to be his number one, so why does he keep putting this other girl before me? I'm the girl who receives the constant texts and declarations of love, but in the end she's the one he always runs back to. I've told myself so many times that I'm going to get over him and move on, but it's easier said than done. Everytime I think we're through he says/does something to make me want him all over again. Who am I fooling...I'll never say no to him.

4 comments:

Arielle said...

Love is so difficult. Too difficult.

Anonymous said...

I unfortunately know who you're talking about and trust me sweetie he is not worth it. He doesn't deserve someone as incredible as you and frankly he has a lot of growing up to.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

thank you for reading my blog.
halloween was good, we went to this haunted house and stayed there..oh i love bumblebees.


oh, I know its none of my buisness. But I feel like he doesn't take you serious. He's just playing with your emotions. And like your title goes A Change Is Coming, thats your answer to this, its time for a change, start fresh even if it hurts. :)

by the way my name is Julie.