Thursday, October 16, 2008

Confessions of a hair junkie...

I'm very experimental when it comes to my hair. I'm also a product junkie which has a negative effect on my bank account. When I was younger, people would always comment on my long beautiful hair. Over the years I've become obsessed with having great hair. I've dyed my hair so many times I'm surprised it hasn't given up on me and decided to fall out. I don't even want to think about the various haircuts I've had. I'm actually going through a bad hair cycle right now. About three weeks ago I got this really cute bob and red tints. It looked great but now it's growing out and the front is growing faster than the back. Now I'm stuck with a jacked up Sasuke hair style. Not a good look. I unfortunately also have to straighten my hair everyday because it doesn't look cute curly at it's current length. So now I'm determined to grow my hair back out so I can go back to rocking my big, curly hair.

5 comments:

Queeny20 said...

My name is Queeny and I am a hair junkie too. I am getting better now that I have my staple products and a solid regimen. But every now and then I get that twitch to purchase, lol. Happy Hair Growing. Q

Arielle said...

Big curly hair sounds so cute! Hair is like a sort of like a toy, its fun to play with.

Anonymous said...

Hey, I love Naruto! And Sasuke, even thou he's totally evil now.
http://jujusheart.blogspot.com/

V said...

i love big curly hair. ♥

Unknown said...

good luck! i just wig it out these days; t's so easy.